October 01, 2013

BUREAU BETAK | Christian Dior RTW FALL 2013

Christian Dior RTW FW13
Red Square, Moscow
July 2013
Have you ever wonder who designs and builds fashion runaways? I did.
That's why I did my research and found THIS, among others.
They are the people who make it happen, and in such an incredible way, that I was speechless with this...one of my favourites. You've probably seen their work for Viktor & Rolf , Anthony Vaccarello, Rodarte, Derek Lam, Lacoste and Jason Wu RTW SS14 [just to mention a few of my favourites].
They design runways for almost every major fashion house, and it made me realise that this is the kind of job I would definitely like to be doing!
And now you know...The fashion show you're watching, might be Betak.



The mirrored building reflects Moscow heritage.
A perfect and subtle way to add a contemporary element without colliding with the identity of the city.
It's almost as if it's not there.





No comments:

Post a Comment