September 07, 2013

NYFW Spring 2014 | Carin Rodebjer

Rodebjer Spring 2014
Photo Source: Style.com
I've decided not to talk about NYFW Spring 2014 as I'm still trying to digest Fall fashion shows and trends and after all I'm still under hot temperatures. But who can remain indifferent to all of this? It's just impossible.
So, after 'scrolling around', I came across this - a 5 minute interview with Swedish fashion designer Carin Rodebjer.
Seeing the photo, which instantly remind me when I used to wear those 'aroundtheneck' scarfs and reading the first answer was enough to capture my attention. 'So then we stumbled on Eileen Gray*' she said. Perfect. The result is this wonderful collection.

I also explored her website and I fell in love with some Fall pieces, which will definitely be on my 'another life wish list'.


* It will be released a movie telling the controversial story of how Le Corbusier defaced the interior of E-1027 by painting sexually graphic murals over its walls. As seen here.










No comments:

Post a Comment